Online Booking System & Rental Inventory Software Features
- Booking by date or date and time of day (e.g. November 3, 2013 or November 3, 2013 5:00pm)
- Rental calendar can show on the product info page, globally on the side column or header area
- When booking for the same day for a time period, you can visually see the available and unavailable times for that day
- Calendar can be set to show 1, 2, 3, or more months at a time
Camera: (customer chooses the camera they want from a drop-down list of 5 different cameras)
Tripod: (customer chooses either a tall tripod, normal size, or table-top size)
Memory: (customer chooses how big the memory card they need is)
Backdrop: (customer chooses the backdrop type)
This is all possible with the bundles feature. The bundle price can be determined by adding together the individual rental item prices, or making a overall bundle rental price.
Pricing Model: Pro-Rated or Regular
Time Period Type: (Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Year)
Additional Price Point Type: (Minute, Hour, Day, Week, Month, Year)
Applies To: (For Special Dates/Times pricing)
So you could put for a price for 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day, 4 days, 2 weeks, etc. The nice thing is you don't have to define every price point. All the in between rental prices are automatically calculated using either pro-rates or regular rates.
You could have for example:
1 Day $5 + $3 each additional day
3 Days $10 + $5 each additional day
Holiday Pricing For July 4 or December 25
1 Hour $10 from 8 - 12pm and 1 Hour $15 from 1pm - 5pm
the possibilities are endless.
- Annually recurring disabled date (for holidays)
- Disabled days of the week (if you are closed weekends or other days)
- Disabled dates only for a certain product (book all inventory out of stock for some reason)
- Globally - a fixed turnover time between all rentals
- Per product - a turnover time per product based
- By ship method - a turnover time based on the ship method the customer selects. We call this Reservation shipping and you can find more info about in our manual page on turnover time based on shipping.
- Customers can sign their rental contracts online
- Rental contract terms & conditions can be customized with the text you want, as well as variables for inserting your company info or customer info
- You can also choose to instead manually have the customer sign the contract offline and store hard copies
- Rental contracts can be attached to order emails as PDFs
- Admin can download rental contract PDFs from the admin side
If you use Authorize.net then your customer will be able to manage their credit card information from the my account section, and also use the stored credit card for regular sales / buy type checkouts.
Initial Setup Cost:
Regular Recurring Price:
Number of products allowed out at a time: (e.g. Set to 3 to allow a member to have 3 movies checked out at once)
Free Trial enable:
Free Trial Length:
The remaining text from our rental module is all in one file that you can give to a translator. It would be we estimate 1 - 2 hours of work for a translator to translate this text as there are only a few sentances and error messages to translate.
There is also an extend order feature that can be disabled or enabled allowing the customer or the admin to extend a rental order.
You can also use this page to manually reserve inventory that you don't want tied to any particular order. This can be useful if you are going to maintain inventory, rent it without using your website but you still want to properly track inventory, or sub-rent.
Some rental stores though WANT to have rental overbooking they accept as many orders as possible and if they run out of inventory they buy more. If that is your cause you can enable overbooking either globally or by product in our rental software.
- Authorize.net CIM
- Paypal Express
For Regular Checkout or Rental Bookings:
- Paypal (Regular, PRO, or Express)
- Cash, Check, or Money Order
- Manual Bank Payment
- Google Checkout
- Sage Pay
- USA ePay
- and 100s more, check: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/integrations/payment-gateways.html for a complete list
- Multi Table Rates (location and or weight based)
- Store Pickup
- Fedex Freight
- Free Shipping
- Flat rate (per order)
- Flat rate (per item/product)
- Flat percent
- 100s more supported shipping modules are available at: http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/integrations/shipping-fulfillment.html
Aheadworks Social Sharing. The social sharing module integrates with all the popular social networks like:
- Google +
Aheadworks Ajax Login. It allows your customers to login with:
Create coupons that discount products based on a fixed amount or %, or allow free shipping . Track how many people use that coupon for marketing.
Different admins can be assigned different permission levels. Maybe you have some admins that can only edit products, while other admins can view orders.
Products you can add your own custom attributes for any extra data you want to capture, and these extra attribute fields can be searched for on the customer side.
Product categories can be set to show text above or below the products to describe the category. Categories can also be set to have filterable fields for things like color or size so customers can filter the product list.
There is also a separate static blocks editor for adding static blocks to parts of your design.